In our classroom this year my colleague Gallit Zvi and I used many youtube videos to inspire resiliency, grit, and hope in our students prior to guiding them in formulating their inquiry questions about their passions and wonders during our weekly Genius Hour time. Many of the videos were shared with me through wonderful connections I made with educator learners on Twitter, Facebook, and at various workshops.
- #NipRockArt students, if your teacher can finish an #HourofCode, so can you! Have fun! code.org http://t.co/ZlzX2NFzAS 17 hours ago
- This geek is having fun & prepping for my classes tomorrow. #HourofCode #NipRockArt http://t.co/Fsc1IiFvyZ 18 hours ago
- Get ready, #NipRockArt Media Arts students: The #HourOfCode is here - check it out! @codeorg code.org 19 hours ago
- 19 Everyday Struggles Of Being A Right Brained Person buzzfeed.com/juliapugachevs… via @BuzzFeed 20 hours ago
- For Wade #niprockart http://t.co/9fWE3POTLc 3 days ago